• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I already own Student Edition CS6 Photoshop Extended and Want to Buy the Design Standard Student

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already own the Student/Teacher Edition CS6 Photoshop Extended and want to buy the Design Standard Student/Teacher edition in order to add In-Design and Illustrator to my Mac. My concern is that, since Photoshop is included in the Design Standard collection, will my pre-existng copy of Photoshop keep me from getting a serial number/license on the other two products since I know you can only puchase one product per student? I was just hoping someone could clarify this for me before I spent money on something that I may not can use. I really want In-Design and Illustrator and this is my cheapest route as a student.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2013 Mar 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi findezel1,

There will not be any issues, while you are installing the Adobe CS6 Design Standard, you would not have an option to install Adobe Photoshop CS6 as its already installed.

Alternatively, You may de activate and uninstall the Adobe Photoshop CS6(curently installed) and keep it as a back up and use the Photoshop which is a part of Adobe CS6 Design Standard.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines