• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Elements 10 on a Mac Mini

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out how to intall Elements.  I have already installed a new copy of Lightroom 4 that i just bought but the install of Elements is completely different and I don't know where to begin except with disk #3.  Can you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

if you downloaded a dmg file, here's how to install it:

http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/779/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does your mini meet minimum specs:

• Multicore Intel® processor
  • Mac OS X v10.5.8 through v10.7 (all applications run native on 32-bit operating systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems)
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 7GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 5GB to install content
  • Graphics card with latest updated drivers
  • 1024x768 display resolution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a brand new unit and it has all that you mention and I'm not getting any funny messages that I don't have enough this or that.  I am so new to Mac that i am sure that is the main porblem.  When I load the disk I just don't get anything that looks like and install "window" on my Mac.  I get a "window' that shows ELements 10 in at least a half dozen languages and when i click on the English one it opens another winders that shows two folders (literally) one saying packages the other payloads.  Clicking on them takes me nowhere I've ever seen before and not to anytahing that looks like and install option. When i loaded the Lightroom 4 that really was fairly straightforward and easy.  i may just call Apple and see what they have to offer.  Adobe charging $39 to say hello is a bit ridiculous so i have avoided that.

Thanks for responding and any other ideas would be most welcome.

Solmates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you downloaded a dmg file, here's how to install it:

http://www.ofzenandcomputing.com/zanswers/779/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU your directions were perfect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines