• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat XI not listed on AAM

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having enormous trouble downloading Acrobat XI.  I am a user of Creative Cloud,  I click download, AAM starts up and Acrobat is not even listed as a product and nothing downloads?  I have tryed going to the direct downloads but the product will not accept my serial number as valid?  I have had trouble with this type of problem in the past and it seems like Adobe deliberately makes downloading a product un-necessarily difficult.  Why Is it so hard to pry a program that I paid for from Adobe.  I have NEVER had so much trouble getting a product downloaded from ANYBODY as I have with Adobe.  Come on folks make it easier!  AAM is a complete disaster.

PLEASE HELP ME GET A COPY OF ACROBAT XI DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2013 Apr 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What system are you on?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium,

I am on Vista.

Dbellas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vista is not an officially supported operating system for Acrobat XI Pro

http://www.adobe.com/au/products/acrobatpro/tech-specs.html

Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not true, actually...The product page says (down below):

Acrobat X Pro system requirements

Windows

• 1.3GHz or faster processor
  • Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit) or Service Pack 2 (64 bit); Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
  • 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
  • 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
  • 1024x576 screen resolution
  • DVD-ROM drive
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
  • Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.

Mac OS

• Intel processor
  • Mac OS X v10.5.8 or v10.6.4
  • 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
  • 1.2GB of available hard-disk space
  • 1024x768 screen resolution
  • DVD-ROM drive
  • Safari 4 for Mac OS X v10.5.8; Safari 4 or 5.0.x for Mac OS X v10.6.4

I'm having the same problem.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines