• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to open a javascript pop up mapped from RH 8. Kindly let me know an easy solution.

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to open a javascript pop up mapped from RH 8 in IE and chrome browser . Kindly let me know an easy solution.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What output are you using? WebHelp?

If WebHelp, you may need to amend the way you call the help. You can add the option newwnd=false to ensure that RoboHelp doesn't open the help in a popup. See http://www.wvanweelden.eu/articles/part/regular-start-page for details.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Willam,
As a mater of fact, our firm needs the page help to appear in pop up. The day before today, I had to check in the Adobe help. And found the options "Add mark of the web" and "W3C Complaint topics" and ticking the same while generating the output in WebHelp which will serve my purpose.
Thank you for the reply
Regards,
Jeevaraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp