• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the language to English?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Finnish version by accident.

-t

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The language cannot be changed on an order once placed. You can return this order and place a new order(refer to this doc for more details on returns) or you can perform a cross platform/language swap(refer to this doc for more details).

Thanks

Nikhil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2013 Apr 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Language can be changed easily. Just ask me how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program of cs6 do you have in your mind? Every program has a slightly different way of changing it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2013 Apr 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually compiling a list of programs and with how-to-change-language info would be a big asset for adobe.com but, i know that's asking for a lot of time/effort on your part.

so, if you only have time to show language change info for one program, show it for flash pro cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you asking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a problem in my PS Cloud. I am portuguese and when I signed for PS Cloud automacally the system assume the portuguese as my native language but it doesn't work at all. The words in Portuguese doesn't much often to english words in the menus, specially when I read the help instructions and tutorials. Besides, I am portuguese european and the Help menus are in Portuguese Brasilen. So, nothing better than to change to english. I tryed in Edit / Preferences but I didn't get it. How can I do that?

Best wishes

Antonio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2013 Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start a new posting of your own to help draw attention.  Tagging onto someone else's can go unnoticed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines