• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 & CS6 loaded on multiple computers at the same time.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2013 Apr 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it okay to have CS5 loaded on two computers and CS6 loaded on two other computers or would that violate the software agreement with Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

It is okay to have both CS5 and CS6 running simultaneously on 2 computers without any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is okay to have both CS5 and CS6 running simultaneously on 2 computers without any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response.  Your answer states it's okay to have the programs running on two computers but I would like to have CS5 on two computers and CS6 on two additional computers for a total of four computers runnning Photoshop.  Just want to clarify before I do the installions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suppose you have 2 serial keys, one for CS5 and one for CS6. With CS5 key, you can install on 2 computers and with CS6 key you can install on two computers, i.e a total of 4 computers. If this is the case, then its okay to proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you again.  That is exactly what I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines