• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I deactivate lr4 so I can install it on another computer?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove lr4 from one computer so I can install it on another one, how do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

In case of perpatual license there is no need to deactivate lightroom sepratly just uninstall the lightroom from one computer and you can install it on another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case of perpatual license there is no need to deactivate lightroom sepratly just uninstall the lightroom from one computer and you can install it on another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can deactivate by choosing the deactivate option under the Help option of the top toolbar (I don't have lightroom so I have to assume they have been consistent with other Adobe products).  THen you can uninstall and have the activation freed up for a secondary use.

You are not required to uninstall the software since you are allowed to have it installed and activated on two machines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines