• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating CS6

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2013 Apr 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to update CS6 three times, closing the computer down between tries. Each time i get this message -

Adobe Photoshop 13.0.1.1

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I210

I have also tried to update Adobe Update manager but this too has failed.

Please can anyone solve this please.

Angie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try following the steps mentioned in the forum link : http://forums.adobe.com/message/5168069#5168069

please right back if you still any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the procedure in the link you gave me above but I am still unable to update CS6 - the other components (Bridge, ACR, etc) seem to have updated OK - it is the main programme that will not update. The error code is the same.

Angie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2013 Apr 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have repeated the uninstall procedure and discovered some hidden Adobe programme elements which I suspect Windows had created in a backup. I searched the whole drive for anything Adobe and deleted everything except for Adobe reader. I also deleted CS4 which i had kept on my computer as it was the extended version and I needed it for 3D and Pixel Bender. Having now reinstalled both versions CS4 and CS6, CS4 appears to be OK but CS6 will not update. The code has now changed to

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.2 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U5

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.2 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U5

Photoshop Camera Raw 7.4

Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6

Adobe Photoshop 13.0.1.1

Extension Manager 6.0.5 Update

Adobe Application Manager

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1P210

Dynamic Link Media Server CS6 1.0.1 Update

So i am not sure if this is an improvement or not.

I would be extremely grateful for any help as I am at a loss now to know where the problem lies.

Angie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I disabled the AVG whilst I did the install - hopefully this has helped. Would it help to disable AVG when I do the update?

Angie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angie the majority of the errors you have listed mean simply that the installation has failed.  I would recommend reviewing the installation log for the specific updates you are trying to apply.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret the installation log files at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff. It seems that deleting CS4 and then updating all the necessary extras via the Adobe site has worked - Everything now seems to be OK  - thanks for all your help on this.

However I now have another problem. Having deleted CS4 and reinstalling it (because it has 3D and my CS6 doesn't, plus Pixel Bender ability) I am now being told that I have installed too many times - which I haven't - I have only re-installed on the same machine. Previously I had installed CS4 on this laptop and on a desktop. The desktop has died so I only have CS4 on the laptop and have only had it on two machines. There is not a link anywhere that I can find to explain this to Adobe. Could you direct me as to how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Angie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Angie please contact our support team so they can allow you to activate your Creative Suite 4 installation.  You can reach our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff - I have just sorted this via the Adobe Chat - so hopefully all is now well. Thanks to everyone who has helped. Angie xx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines