• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player keeps crashing

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had an issue ever since I downloaded the newest version of adobe flash player. It has crashed on me over 9 times just today. It's getting so frustrating. I have tried to uninstall it and install a older version but it will not let me. I would appreciate some help with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, buddy. I share the same dilemma with you wherein I cannot play online games nor watch YouTube videos because of having the Adobe Flash Player crashed. I tried many other sites and yet experiences the same problem. I use Mozilla Firefox and assumed that it was a browser-related problem. However, when I tried using other browsers, I still get the same problem. I've tried downgrading and upgrading my flash but the problem still occurs.

To solve this problem temporarily while we are addressing this issue, as a community of users, to Adobe, you may try using an alternative named "HTML5." However, beforehand, I am warning you that some websites may still not work under HTML5 because they prefer Flash Player better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines