• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought last year Creative Suite 5.5 and I received a gift of the CS6. Now I am prompted to register again for CS6 but by entering the serial number is returned me the error of serial number is not valid.
How should I proceed??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Problem solved, today I put back the serial number and everything went well! The mysteries of science!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prismagraf,

Please see - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-qualifying-product.html

and you should be able to resolve the concern.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have received 2 serial numbers, one for CS5.5 and other for CS6. So, make sure you type the serial number you received for CS6 first and then for CS5.5.

On which OS are actually trying to install CS6? Attach the error screenshot, in case of same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not solve, is already by July 2012 I installed the products, do not understand why now ask me to record it. I enclose 2 screens, hoping that they can be of help.

Immagine 1.jpg

Serial Key sereenshot was removed by the moderator.

Message was edited by: Arpit Kapoor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prismagraf, i have removed the serial key screenshot that you posted. Please do not post your serial keys and contact details in public.

Also, i have sent you a private message. Check that and revert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked the serials that you sent me and both of them are valid serials and you should not get that error. 

From where are you installing it? What all adobe applications do you have on the machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been installed from a CD.
On the Mac (system 10.7.5) there is CS5.5 and CS6, is there a way to unregister and proceed with a new one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmn. Might be an issue with the setup. Install the product from the desktop and check : "http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/install-creative-suite-5-cs5.html"

Also, in case same issue, download a trial version of CS6 from adobe.com and try to install.

Check if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2013 Apr 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved, today I put back the serial number and everything went well! The mysteries of science!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines