• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I still download Adobe 9 Pro Extended and will it work with Windows 8 64 bit?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I still download Adobe 9 Pro Extended and will it work with Windows 8 64 bit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

It is not clear what application you mean when you say Adobe 9 Pro Extended, so it ois not certain if it is available for you to download.  If you can diownload it, it will only be valid for a 30 day trial unless you already own it and have a serial number to activate the trial with.

You can search the following site and see if you can find the trial version to download... this site is the only likely place you might find the software available for download.

If you find it there, be sure to follow

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not clear what application you mean when you say Adobe 9 Pro Extended, so it ois not certain if it is available for you to download.  If you can diownload it, it will only be valid for a 30 day trial unless you already own it and have a serial number to activate the trial with.

You can search the following site and see if you can find the trial version to download... this site is the only likely place you might find the software available for download.

If you find it there, be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

http://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake, question should have read Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended.  And I have learned that in order for Acrobat to work on Windows 8 I will have to upgrade to Acrobat XI Pro.  30 day free trial is available from Adobe.  Thank you for responding.  Checked out predesigntools web page you suggested, will add to my favorites, could be very handy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  The prodesigntools site is actually linking to the Adobe downloads thru the Adobe site which is why the instructions are important to follow... don't know why Adobe doesn't provide them themselves! It is a good link to keep handy and to share with others in need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines