Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Language swap for CS2 download

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

some time ago while I did my studies in the US I bought an EN version of Creative Suite 2. Now back in Germany I am beginning to want the German version on my screen .

There is this very well known site where you can download all the CS2 files because of the server issue (here the DE-site):

http://www.adobe.com/de/downloads/cs2_downloads/

In the text Adobe says I am only allowed to download the files if I have a license. Indeed I have one but an EN, not DE.

On the Adobe sites I read that I am allowed to swap my language within the same product without problem and costs.

1) So does this mean that I am also allowed to download the DE files in the link above?

2) If not: How do I do the language swap for CS2, is this possible anymore, as it is an old product?

Kind regards,

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

1) So does this mean that I am also allowed to download the DE files in the link above?

Yes. No need to overthink it. The only issue could be serial number recognition, since they are language specific, but you can always try...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. No need to overthink it. The only issue could be serial number recognition, since they are language specific, but you can always try...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello and thank you for the first answer. Yes, perhaps it works. But I am not wondering if it works technically (Adobe put the files and a serial to that page, so you don't need activation anymore). I asked because of the legal concerns. As you write the serials are language specific I think that it is legally not possible. Perhaps Adobe reads this and thinks about its disclaimers on these pages and if my case is ok (regarding language swap).

I just want to make it right . In case of doubts I continue in EN or change to CS3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines