• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Master Collection Trial Problem

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running a 3.10 gigahertz AMD Athlon II X2 255 with Windows 7 Premium, IE 9 64 bit on a 3 meg DSL.  All my firewalls and virus protection are disabled.  I am using ADA to download to a file I created at C:/Adobe Master Collection.  About 6 times in the last 10 days I have tried to get the download, but at around 35% ADA seems to stop and never get beyond that point.  I have let it run at one point for 17 hours.  I don't like being that vulnerable on the net, especially for something I may not buy.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Try the direct approach:

Direct Download Links for Adobe Software

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2013 Apr 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the direct approach:

Direct Download Links for Adobe Software

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm downloading at about 360 Kbps from Adobe, although I have downloaded from other sites at over 2 Gbps.  Why is Adobe limiting the speed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This most likely has to do with your ISP not caching files on tzheir own servers. Otherwise there is such a thing called load balancing... Even the biggest server farm can only handle so many requests at any given time... Adobe may be big, but they are not Amazon or Google....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I misstated the speed, that should be 2Mbps.  In fact I just ran a speed test from Dallas to Houston and download was 2.8Mbps.  I have tried once again and ADA has stopped or paused at 35.25% of file downloaded and will not resume.  Maybe it is a high traffic day.  I'll try again later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines