• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw update in CS5 fails (other updates in PS, too) OSX Lion 10.8.2

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot update Camera Raw in PS CS5. I tried both, via the menue in PS and the patch installer (I've already deactivated the firewall) - both fails with the update. I'm running on Lion 10.8.2.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CatDiva

Please see the suggestions on below forum : http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1192032

Hope it helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read the thread, thanks. I don't have a file "AdobeUpdaterAdminPrefs.dat" in this library - I have found the path, but not such file.

I've updated the Adobe Application manager and it says now after failed installation:

Adobe Bridge CS5 4.0.5 – Aktualisierung

Installation fehlgeschlagen Fehlercode: U44M1P7

Update für Adobe Extension Manager CS5 5.0

Photoshop Camera Raw 6.7-Update

Photoshop 12.0.4-Update für Photoshop CS5

Adobe Device Central CS5.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm a user, not a programmer, I feel a little lost trying to analyse installation log files .... This is what I get in the last installer logfile (I've tried several times to to this manually)

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 10 error(s), 0 warning(s)

----------- Payload: {4E1B59A1-029E-4C16-BBB3-F10D40EBB6EE} Photoshop Camera Raw_6.7_AdobeCameraRaw6.0All 6.7.0.0 -----------

ERROR: DF006: The path "/Applications/Adobe" already exists and is not a directory, Please rename or delete and retry(Seq 1)

ERROR: DF016: Unable to create directory "/Applications/Adobe/AdobePatchFiles" with mode 775(Seq 1)

ERROR: DF006: The path "/Applications/Adobe" already exists and is not a directory, cannot create path "/Applications/Adobe/AdobePatchFiles",Please rename/delete "/Applications/Adobe" and retry(Seq 1)

ERROR: DW063: Command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand failed.(Seq 1)

----------- Payload: {CC43F132-5096-41FC-A5C2-69E4202AC114} Camera Profiles Installer_6.7_AdobeCameraRawProfile6.0All 6.7.0.0 -----------

ERROR: DF006: The path "/Applications/Adobe" already exists and is not a directory, Please rename or delete and retry(Seq 1)

ERROR: DF016: Unable to create directory "/Applications/Adobe/AdobePatchFiles" with mode 775(Seq 1)

ERROR: DF006: The path "/Applications/Adobe" already exists and is not a directory, cannot create path "/Applications/Adobe/AdobePatchFiles",Please rename/delete "/Applications/Adobe" and retry(Seq 1)

ERROR: DW063: Command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand failed.(Seq 1)

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Photoshop Camera Raw_6.7_AdobeCameraRaw6.0All: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Camera Profiles Installer_6.7_AdobeCameraRawProfile6.0All: Install failed

Please search the above error/warning string(s) to find when the error occurred.

These errors resulted in installer Exit Code mentioned below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exit Code: 7 - Unable to complete Silent workflow.

Please see specific errors and warnings for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR: DF006, DF016 ...

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

END - Installer Session

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is there any possibility to get help for this issue. I am not keen on reinstalling Photoshop, I've got several upgrades in PS and plugins (Neatimage, Coloreffex, machinewash ...) running. It would be a pain to reinstall everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the portion of the installation log which you have posted it appears you have file permission issues with the Applications/Adobe folder.  You can try to adjust the file permissions on Applications/Adobe and apply those permission changes to all enclosed objects.  You can find more details on how to accomplish this at Error "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" | Install log | Read, write, system file errors | CS5, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-exit-6-exit-7.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines