Skip navigation
The_Digital_Attic
Currently Being Moderated

Internal Software Error message

Apr 23, 2013 8:46 PM

Tags: #adobe #encore #dvd #cs6 #build #encore_cs6

On both my MacBook Pro and MacPro and 3 different drives, I get a similar error message each time I try to burn a DVD.

internal software error: /volumes/builds/mango/main/xcodeprojects/authorcore/../../Sonic/DVDCr eator/FormatLib/Volulator/TitlePlanner/CVOBUPlanner.cpp, line 332

On my MacBook Pro replace Mango with Amawat

any idea what is happening?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 23, 2013 8:55 PM   in reply to The_Digital_Attic

That is the DISPLAY of a message created by the Sonic authorcore... which seems to be related to a title

Since the Sonic modules don't belong to Adobe, figuring out the exact meaning of such messages is not always easy

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2013 7:04 AM   in reply to The_Digital_Attic

Adobe licensed the guts of Encore from Sonic (later bought by Roxio). Error messages from that Sonic "authorcore" - as well as many other Encore error messages - are often rather cryptic. The message comes from a path of vobulator (vob - Encore must mix together the video and audio streams to create th VOB files of DVD specs) and TitlePlanner. I don't know if that has anything to do with a title. And in any event, a title from Premiere, once it is in Encore, is part of a video stream. Title more likely refers to a DVD "title" (a timeline).

Click the "Discussons" lnk at the bottom of this page, then in the "Ask a Question" box at the top of the page, put "CVOBUPlanner.cpp, line 332." I have not looked at the links, but they may give you some troubleshooting options.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points