• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard navigation in paragraph styles window

Advisor ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may not need the answer to this question every day … but it's always nice to know.

I've used o,p,d to open the paragraph designer, and what I want to do next is use the Commands pull-down to add the settings of the current paragraph as a new style. Can't for the life of me find out how to get to the pull-down with the keyboard. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

N

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Niels,

<esc> o p n opens the Create new tag command based upon the para settings at the current cursor location:

FM_esc_opn.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I need to clear some wall space and put up the several sheets of A3 I once prepared from various shortcut sources … including, of course, one Arnis Gubins ;-}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyboard shortcuts? That is why God created mice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... and blessed us with carpal tunnel syndrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines