Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post ColdFusion Security Hotfix APSB13-10 - Administrator no longer accessible

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2013 Apr 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed the CF hotfix APSB13-10 hotfix to my CF 9.00 installation.  I am aware of the three different versions for 9.01 and 9.02 and used the version for 9.00.  In addition, as I had already installed the previous security patch, I used the version that was designed for that.

However, after patching I can no longer view the CF Admin.  The page renders, but is blank and only has the following HTML:

[Ok, I can't paste it, but basically it's all empty tags for HTML, HEAD, and BODY tags.]

The websites that run on my server are functioning okay, but obviously without the CF admin I will have trouble in the future if I need to make any changes.

In addition, backing out the changes did NOT fix this, so at this point I am stuck. 

I am running MS Server 2003 R2 with IIS 6.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First, can you please roll back the security hotfix. Remove the hf900-00010.jar from the \lib\updates folder or if you took the backup of the previous updates jar files replace with them, and then replace the CFIDE folder to the backed up foder, restart the server and then check if you can access the Admin.

If you have a Dev server, first apply the update on that one as you have already applied the security hotfix 13-03, then you have to follow the section 1 and check it.

Regards,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I followed your directions and now the CF Admin is working again, thank you.  However, what can I do to install this hotfix and secure my server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please let me know if it is Server installation or Multi Server installation?

Regards,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a Multi Server installation.  Our CF folders are:

C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfusion\lib\updates

and

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cfide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation