• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I hear Adobe Flash Player has a lot of problems. What kinds of problems have you guys had?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear there is sound problems, and i hear a lot of talk about html5 being better but also can't do everything that flash can do. I just hear lots of complaints.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some problems about flash player.Can you help me about downloading flash player in windows 7 please and also i cant download this  http://www.ticaretsicili.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you have to remember that Flash Player is installed and used on over a BILLION devices.  With that many installs, you are bound to hear negative reports from time to time.  When Flash works, people focus on the content (videos, game, etc) and we don't expect to hear that Flash is working.  This is exactly what we want.  It's the content that matters.

Unfortunately, there is an audio bug with some content in our latest release.  This post talks about the details and how to work around the issue.

Flash Player 11.7 Sound Playback Bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything being done about an issue happening with flash slideshows not working on certain browsers (primarily Firefox and also Safari, but not Chrome or IE)? The company/product I use for photography slideshows (Show It Web) says this is a recent Adobe problem and they "filed" with Adobe last week. Separately, this bug is also badly affecting the slideshow feature on my business website, which prevents viewers (i.e. potential clients) from seeing or accessing any other info on the site as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2013 Apr 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@thatsbeautiful - I think I just responded to your other thread, but do your developers have a bug number that I can reference?  I saw the bug on Mac but I also encountered it with our 10.3 release which makes me think that this has been around for a while unless a security update caused this to occur.  Either way, I'm happy to follow up if you can get me a bug number.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems to see videos on some sites, all browsers, since yesterday:

Safari (some older version, i don't use it very often)
FF 16.01
Opera 12.15
Chrome 21.0.1180.90

OS is 10.5.8 on a MacBook

Flash player version = 10.3.183.75

I tried to install the last Player-Version for this system, stepped back to older ones, nothing helped. I also used the uninstaller, deleted all necessary files from the library (HD, not user), installed again etc.

I also deactivated the pepperflashplayer in Chrome; so i get the message to install the latest flasplayer (which is installed allready); when i activate pepperflash it says "Couldn't load plugin".

This happens here:
http://rtl-now.rtl.de/exclusiv.php?player=1&play_now=1

but not on youtube

(to name 2 examples)

Any idea what else i coud try?  Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HerrSamstag - The website you are having problems with has black listed the 10.3.183.75 release.  I'm not sure why they've done this but you'll need to contact them to see if they'll relax their requirements.  The 10.3.183.75 release is our older build but we keep it up to date with security updates.  The downside to this release is that it doesn't have all of the latest features and you'll find that some browsers (safari for example) and sites require newer 11.x releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!

I contacted them already, but i will forward your input regarding the black list and see what their answer is.

Problem with newer releases is OS 10.5.8 (i think you know) but i will update this machine to at least OS 10.6 soon, it's not that expensive and it should solve some problems for the next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines