• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to download CS6

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Janelle, the problem that I am having is that I cannot get CS6 downloaded to me so I can write on each print. I looked up what the system requirements

were on my computer for CS6. I have Microsoft XP with Service Pack 3. I have 1 GB of ram. I also have 417GB of free space. I have tried to download

twice and it showed that I needed to reboot because I was having trouble with receiving it. I tried again and the same thing happened. I just wonder

why because I need CS6 for the software to let me do this.

Last night when I was trying the 2nd time, someone came on to chat with me to answer questions about the problems that I was having. I am a full

time Care Giver for my wife because she is bedfast and has alzheimer's. I just didn't have time to talk to him at that time.

Thanks for your help.

Martin (Corn Picker)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 25, 2013 Apr 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the system requirements you need in order for photoshop to run on your machine:  FAQ: What are the System Requirements for the Photoshop CS6?

Double check them and make sure they match all of your computer's specifications. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, because the forum you originally posted in is for beginners trying to learn the basics of Photoshop, I branched your original question to the Downloading, Installing, and Setting Up forum, where you'll get more specialized help.

To help others help you, please provide some more information including:

• What operating system? This should include specific minor version numbers, like "Mac OSX v10.6.8"---not just "Mac".
  • If you are getting error message(s), what is the full text of the error message(s)?
  • What were you doing when the problem occurred?
  • Tell us about your computer hardware. How much RAM is installed?  How much free space is on your system (C:) drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2013 Apr 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please  try downloading it from the direct download links available at : http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

But make sure you follow the important steps mentioned on the page before initiating the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines