• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Include Concept

Explorer ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to use snippets within snippets in RH10 or something that would work the same way as such?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Perhaps it would help if you were able to tell us exactly what you are hoping to achieve? Provide an example?

RoboHelp does offer Varaibles. Variables may be formatted and they may be included inside Snippets. But I don't believe it's possible to embed one snippet inside another.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

Basically I'm trying to reuse text  in defferent topics that would include tables formated with CSS.  I understand that you can include variables in snippets but for some reason variables will not display tables even though there is CSS tied to them (tables).

The ultimate goal is to create individual snippets and include them in snippet sets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp