• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illlustrator/Photoshop CS2 registration

New Here ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had installed Illustrator and Photoshop CS2 (Education versions, if that makes a difference) to my desktop somewhere around 6 years ago. My desktop finally died on me, so I never had the chance to uninstall either program. Now, when reinstalling on my Dell laptop (which worked just fine) I can't register the program. After researching I now know there have been "glitches" and there are downloads on the Adobe site, but I'm confused. I've got the discs. They were purchased in a store, not downloaded illegally. My disc says I have 30 days to register or Illustrator/ Photoshop CS2 cannot be used.

My questions:

-Should I ignore the discs entirely (uninstall from laptop) and download from the link on Adobe (https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=cs2_downloads) instead?

-Will this internet download of the programs expire and cause issues with current projects?

- How will Adobe know I've actually payed for the products? Do I enter my serial number or customer ID anywhere?

Thank you so very much for your time.

Stephanie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

StephanieLB please download the new installers and use the serial numbers also available on the download page you referenced.  The installers are volume license installers which don't require activation.  You will need to utilize the serial number on that page, as opposed to the serial number you purchased, to allow the installers to install successfully.  You can find more details at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi StephanieLB

I believe From the link you can download the Trials and you can activate them using the Serial Number.

When you put in the Serial Number to Activate it, Adobe Will recognize if this is a Valid Serial key or will throw an Error msg.

Also, One Serial Key Allows you to install any product on 2 machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

StephanieLB please download the new installers and use the serial numbers also available on the download page you referenced.  The installers are volume license installers which don't require activation.  You will need to utilize the serial number on that page, as opposed to the serial number you purchased, to allow the installers to install successfully.  You can find more details at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines