Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6-S&T on Windows Vista

New Here ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all together,

I want to buy the Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition, but i'm now sure if it works with my Windows Vista. In the product description stands only Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8... Who can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

I have the Web Premium package installed on my Vista system and it works without a problem, so you have a good chance of getting the Design Standard applications installed and running.

What you should do is download the trial version from the Adobe site and see if it installs and runs properly on your Vista machine.  The student/teacher edition should not be any different so if the trial works, then the final version you acquire will work as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Web Premium package installed on my Vista system and it works without a problem, so you have a good chance of getting the Design Standard applications installed and running.

What you should do is download the trial version from the Adobe site and see if it installs and runs properly on your Vista machine.  The student/teacher edition should not be any different so if the trial works, then the final version you acquire will work as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have testet the Design&Web Premium Testedition in the last 30 days and it has work on my Windows Vista. In the product description of Design&Web Premium stands also only Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8... So I hope the student version will also work on Windows Vista

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  The student version is no different than any other version as far as how the software works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines