• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using CFPDFForm to Populate LiveCycle Form Master Page

New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form with LiveCycle and I am able to populate the fields on the main page, but I am unable to populate the fields on the master page.  I have a footer on the master page that has a few fields that I want to display data in.  Is it possible to populate fields on a master page?  If so, what is the heirarchy of subforms on the master page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is probably a better way to do this, but I found a work around.  I set the fields on the master page to "Use Global Data" in the Binding tab.  This means that the value for that field will be the same for any field with the same name.  Then, on my main page, I have a hidden field with the same name that I can populate with ColdFusion and the value will also show in the master page.

If anyone has a more elegant way to do this, please respond.  I am new to LiveCycle and I'm sure there are a lot of features that I am not aware of that could help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation