• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AAC Codec "Not Found" in CS5.5 PPRO

New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export video using the H264, a warning comes up and it reads: "AACA Codec not found". I check the codec folder and there are AAC codec in there. How can I reinstall if that is the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2013 May 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, then reinstall from your DVD or use the download:

Direct Download Links for Adobe Software

Also check your system and remove any CoDec packs. The problem is most likely not that the Co_Dec doesn't exist, but that its association has been usurped by garbage liek K-Lite or whatever.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I read the readme first pdf and  am I correct that they want me to Uninstall Creative Suite (or just PPRO?) and run clean up, then reinstall software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The uninstall is optional and really not necessary. The cleaner tool will erase al linstall information, so it looks liek nothing was ever installed and any files that exist simply be overwritten. If your PPro is part of a suite, you'll have to reinstall the entire suite.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines