New Here ,
May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Facing an issue with Flash builder 4.7:

Flash builder 4.7 gives below error when project export to release build

Error: Flash builder could not publish the project:null

I'm able to create release build  with same source file in 4.6 version but only 4.7 gives problem

The builder 4.7 version uses new workspace.

How to solve this?

Thanks,

Imgsrn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the log file found:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.Project.findFileNode(Project.java:805)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.Project.findFileNodeInProject(Project.java:845)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.ProjectManager.isExternalFile(ProjectManager.java:827)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.ProjectManager.getCMProjectForFile(ProjectManager.java:494)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.ProjectManager.getProjectForFile(ProjectManager.java:300)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.ProjectManager.getCompilerProjectForFile(ProjectManager.java:355)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.ProjectManager.getCompilerProjectForFile(ProjectManager.java:383)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.EclipseProjectListener.findIncludingFiles(EclipseProjectListener.java:396)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.EclipseProjectListener.access$1(EclipseProjectListener.java:395)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel.internal.project.EclipseProjectListener$ResourceChangeListener.resourceChanged(EclipseProjectListener.java:190)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$1.run(NotificationManager.java:291)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java:285)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.broadcastChanges(NotificationManager.java:149)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.broadcastPostChange(Workspace.java:395)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.endOperation(Workspace.java:1530)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.copy(Resource.java:547)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.BuilderUtils.copyDependents(BuilderUtils.java:602)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexProjectBuilder.build(FlexProjectBuilder.java:512)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexIncrementalBuilder.build(FlexIncrementalBuilder.java:171)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:728)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:199)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:239)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:292)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:295)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:351)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:374)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:143)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:241)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are both projects using the same sdk in the compiler?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2013 Oct 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were you able to find a fix for this problem, i am having the same issue and could not fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2013 Oct 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally figured out the problem in my context. It was beacuse of the additional compiler arguments under Properties/Flex Compiler. I was trying to set the -advanced-telemetry=true option here, when i removed it started to work again. For others this might be a totally different thing. I think eclipse is throwing a generic error here as "Flash builder could not publish the project:null" when something goes wrong with the compiler options. I am not sure but this is the case for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines