• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANN: Adobe TechComm survey - 25 clicks, 5 mins, 7 nice prizes!

LEGEND ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anybody wants to add their voice about Adobe's TechComm tools, there's a survey currently underway until June 5th.

For details, please see: http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2013/05/wysiwyg-what-you-say-is-what-you-get-new-survey.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALL CAPS DIALOGS?

Ya gotta be kidding.

The expected survey annoyances included the usual assortment of multiple choice questions where none of the pre-assumed answers applied, for example regarding the appearance of adobe marketing materials, where there needed to be a choice for:

(*) Excessively artsy. Nearly devoid of necessary decision support product data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps, all Flash and no substance, would be more appropriate (and indicative of the mindset)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They couldn't just use SurveyMonkey like everybody else does? I had the survey crash on me using IE at about 90% and then re-did it using FF - so when I got to the last question about the quality of the survey, I trashed it! LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines