• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change position of all anchored frames in document

Explorer ,
May 24, 2013 May 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.. or alternatively applying an object style to all frames. Is there any way to do this with a few clicks rather than editing every single frame? If not then I probably have to try scripting.

In this case I need to change them all from "below current line" to inline style.

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a MIF file, you could try a global search/replace for <FrameType Below> to <FrameType Inline> within the context of the <AFrames ... > section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Rick Quatro has a Framescript that does this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2013 May 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the ideas. Concerning Rick Quatro's script I found several references leading to deleted Adobe pages, but nothing on his website. In case this is free to use, do you happen to have a (still working) link?

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines