Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when trying to run Adobe Application Manager

New Here ,
May 25, 2013 May 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to download and install Adobe Elements & Premier and when I download the application manager first and try to run it it tells me that the file can't be installed as the installer has not been configured correctly. I should get in contact with the programmer to get some help. "No se puede instalar la aplicación, este instalador no se ha configurado correctamente. Póngase en contacto con el autor de la aplicación para obtener ayuda."

Is there anybody out there that can help me?

I have a MacBookPro with the latest OS. I had previously older versions of this software on my computer but uninstalled them before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inesipinesii please remove your current installation of the Adobe Download Assistant from your Applications folder.  You will then be able to reinstall the Adobe Download Assistant and begin the download process for Photoshop Elements 11.  You can find more information at http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-download-assistant.html#main_Known_issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, thanks for your reply!

I already deleted everything (even the Applications installer folder) and it still does not work!! Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will your error message indicates you are having a problem with Adobe AIR.  If you have already removed the Adobe Download Assistant then please see Troubleshoot AIR installation | Mac OS - http://helpx.adobe.com/air/kb/troubleshoot-air-installation-mac-os.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalled Air and still get the same error message!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can bypass the use of the Adobe Download Assistant by following the directions listed at http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section before clicking on the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines