• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download with IE10, adobe says I need IE 4+

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a new Dell laptop, IE10. Bought Acrobat, went to download and screen says I need IE 4+. What is this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a known problem; I don't know if Adobe will ever address this.

Download the trial for your software from http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-acrobat-xi-pro-standard-reader-direct-download-links.html and activate it with your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

Seriously? OMG, do they know how much time their customers waste on this?

Thanks for your reply, it’s appreciated.

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another problem, the site you listed is for XI Pro, I bought XI Std. the Pro site rejects my s/n. Comments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't have trials for Acrobat Standard available.  Please contact Dell as it is likely they have a site for you to download the software you purchased, or was included, with your computer.

You can find a related topic at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4612770#4612770.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

I purchased Acrobat Standard last weekend from Adobe.

I can’t download and install it because it rejects the authorization code sent to me.

I had to download the trial Pro version to keep going.

Please advise on how to get my purchased product up and running.

Thanks,

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies Jack we seem to have a somewhat common request from Dell users who have lost access to their copy of Acrobat Standard.       

If you purchased Acrobat Standard from Adobe then please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1006208?tstart=0&promoid=KBHJQ for information on how to download your purchased software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines