• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to install cs5 w/dvds when new computer has no drives?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install CS5 on my new computer that doesn't have cd/dvd drive, when my cs5 is on DVDs?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Hi HeidiMV,

You can downlad CS5 from the direct download links available at : http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

But make sure you follow the important steps mentioned on the page before initiating the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HeidiMV,

You can downlad CS5 from the direct download links available at : http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

But make sure you follow the important steps mentioned on the page before initiating the download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, but when I click on link to CS5 Production premium, i get the message:

You don't have permission to access " http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STVD/CS5/osx10/ProductionPremium_CS5_LS7.dmg ?" on this server.

Reference #18.6cde54b8.1371223362.c55cb5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please copy the link you pasted above and go to Adobe.com and click on Acrobat Try now. Once you see the Download window paste the link in the Address bar and press Enter. It will start downloading CS5 Production Premium automatically.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got message:   File not found."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be on a trial download page to use the links, otherwise you get an error message.

For example, load the following page: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_elements&loc=us before pasting the link into the address bar.

http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STVD/CS5/osx10/ProductionPremium_CS5_LS7.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still I loaded the page you presented, then paste into address bar http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STVD/CS5/osx10/ProductionPremiu m_CS5_LS7.dmg

and I still get file not found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heidi please make sure you are signed in to the Adobe Downloads page and in the link above thee's no space between u and m in Premium.

Retry and let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, you are right, there is a space between the i and the u in premium and I was not signed in. it has begun downloading...thank you...will let you know...

Heidi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HeidiMV,

Plase make sure there is no space between ProductionPremium_CS5_LS7.dmg after you paste the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, you are right, there is a space between the i and the u in premium and I was not signed in. it has begun downloading...thank you...will let you know...

Heidi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

started twice, both times after about an hour the download fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you are facing difficulties with the stability of your Internet connection then Heidi.  Please try switching to a wired connection if you are using wireless.  If you are already on a wired connection then please use an alternate Internet access or download on to a USB drive on a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines