• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded Mac OS X to 10.8.4, Flash Builder cannot launch application

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've update the JRE to Version 7, and added it to Flash Builder, but I when I run, nothing happens, when I debug, I get the following:

The Flash Builder debugger failed to connect to the running application.

Ensure that:

1. For in-browser applications, you are running the debugger version of Flash Player.

2. For network debugging on a mobile device, you have a reliable network connection to the device, and port 7935 is open on your machine's firewall.

Device connection help

I am running the latest debugger, the only change that was made was upgrading to Mountain Lion from Lion.

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure this is down to the Java version but I could be wrong, download this version and re-launch Flash Builder, making sure that the java version your system is running 6 and not 7 after you've installed java 6.

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No - didn't work. I'm running Apache Flex and AIR SDKs, neither worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines