• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Suite 2 Premium for Mac download problem

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Suite 2 Premium for Mac and have tried to install it and have been directed to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/ to download a version that will work. According to the install PDF there should be 7 files to download, I can only see 5. There appear to be 2 files missing for the premium version where can I find these please? I've been sent to the forums by a member of the Adobe live chat team.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Wosseneb41815803 the Mac version requires a PowerPC processor.  Modern Mac computers are unable to run Creative Suite 2 .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bobrob1111 wrote:

According to the install PDF there should be 7 files to download

That PDF is dated June 2005. I assume it has not been updated for the re-packaged non-activation CS2 downloads, which were made available in Dec 2012.

Try downloading and installing what's there and see if anything's missing once you've finished installing.

Or have you already done that? If so, can you be specific about what is definitely missing and we'll try lobbying Adobe to fill in the gaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please also see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856 for additional information regarding downloading and installing the software.

Bob I would also recommend you check that you have an old enough Macintosh computer to meet the system requirements for CS2.  Creative Suite 2 will not install and function on recent Macintosh systems due to hardware and emulation choices made by Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thank you for the replies, I'm installing on a PowerBook G4. The download of Creative Suite installs Adobe Illustrator CS2, Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe ImageReady CS2 and Adobe Version Cue CS2. From reading elsewhere, Acrobat 7.0 has to be installed from the Creative Suite disc.

From Creative Suite 2 Premium I'm missing Adobe GoLive CS2 and some of the extra resources.

Is it just a case of downloading GoLive as a separate entity? How do I get the extra resources please?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoLive CS2 should have been included with the software you downloaded.  Does the software installer indicate if you are install Creative Suite 2 Standard or Premium?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply, the installer does not indicate that it is premium, it just says Creative Suite 2. It then says it will only install Adobe Illustrator CS2, Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe ImageReady CS2 and Adobe Version Cue CS2 which indicates that it is Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Bobrob1111 then you will want to contact our support team per http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195856.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff, thanks for the reply. The live chat sent me to the forum as they were unable to help. Is there somebody you can contact or put me in direct contact with please? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bobrob1111 do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team that I can reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff, #0210915182 is the case number the query was assigned but it has since automatically closed. Is that still of use?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

James I have submitted a request for a member of our support team to contact you.  They will contact you at the gmail address under your account.  It does not look like you have a phone number listed so I would recommend updating your account information with a phone number which can be utilized to contact you.  You can update your account information at http://www.adobe.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just says Mac and it gives you several down loads including PDF version but my Id number I have and the one on your site is different I am down loading it on apple pro.I just purchased I don't see glove  my number is <Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wosseneb41815803 you will want to utilize the serial number provided on the page where you downloaded Creative Suite 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says adobe creative suite shot down. Please call me at [telephone number removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wosseneb41815803 please see Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products for complete details regarding the activation shut down for Creative Suite 2.

Please be aware that you are posting in a public forum.  I would ask that you stop posting your phone number as it is then publicly available to anyone viewing this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my creative suite Id number is different from the one you have on site dose it matter? can i jus go down load ?

please answer . thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchase Apple pro I was going to down load it their where do i go ?Please send me a link.thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I down load the adobe creative suite on my Mac pro but it does't allow me to instal it what should i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wosseneb41815803 the Mac version requires a PowerPC processor.  Modern Mac computers are unable to run Creative Suite 2 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That means the creative suite i have is useless. when i purchase it i paid $1500.00 it is not fair .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines