• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document is Blank After opening

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the trial version to use until I get a proper license. I switched from FM 10 to FM 11. However, opening a document in FM11 whether it is from a FM11 template or a previous document in FM 10 displays only a blank document. If I click on anything in the interface, I can see the outline of the document, but once I click away, it is blank again. I am opening it unstructured FM which is the only interface I've used.

I have looked at preferences, view, etc. I don't see anything to turn off the WYSIWYG interface and see the document properly. There is no insertion point and the catalogs are set to show everything.

Please help,

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I had to uninstall and reinstall FM11 to get to the proper interface. Any ideas about why this happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since the trial version *is* the full version, I was going to suggest that something went wrong in your install. Maybe you didn't have full admin rights to your local machine or some other process was running that interfered with the FM installer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines