• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 downloading issue

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe photoshop elements 9 and I am trying to reload on my computer.  The disc will not run.  I have the case with the serial # , can I get it downloaded from the web?

Thanks

Linda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

if you follow all 7 steps, you can dl a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a dl problem, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  typically, a failure to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you follow all 7 steps, you can dl a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a dl problem, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  typically, a failure to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st thank you... 2nd ... Will it only be a trial? I have paid for the program... a while ago and now the disc won't reload it... So if I follow all 7 steps meticulously will it be the whole system I paid for but only for a temporary time?

Thanks again

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Don't worry it is a Trial and you don't have to have to pay anything. Just use your Serial no to activate the product.

Regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines