• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Packaging error 102: Invalid namespace http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.7

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried adding a native extension for iOS and android using the normal SWC -> ANE -> FLEX chain.

It works with android but when I add the iOS target and files it crashes on running with the message:

/Users/user/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/ANETESTSample/bin-debug/AOT/ANETESTSample-app.xml: error 102: Invalid namespace http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.7

I used the newest SDKs both with and without the compiler and followed the guides throroughly.

Any idea what can cause this?

(It doesn't happen until I add the ANE to the package)

Also: I have a zipped version of a sample app that I made and has this problem if someone wants to look at it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked that you want the ANE added to the package under your project settings?

Project > Properties > ActionScript Build Packaging > Apple iOS > Native Extensions

Each ANE needs to be selected here. I dont know why it isnt by default...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, when the ANE is NOT added, this compiles. It only crashes when the ANE is packaged. I think something might be off between how I created the ANE and how I create the final project...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines