• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop installation problems.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having problem with the installation of Creative Cloud Desktop and then I cant download the new CC software...during the installation phase a generic error message come up. Just one time I received thi error code: A12E6. Probably the problem is that I've a Creative Cloud subscription for software in english language, but my Mac OS (version number 10.8.4) is in italian...There is a way to solve this problem? Please help me!

Many thsnks in advantage.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Change Language please refer : http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1198174

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Ratnesh Ranjan, but the problem is the installation of the software https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and not of the language preference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creatice please see Ratnesh's link for how to adjust the language to Italian if you wish to.

For the A12E6 error this often indicates a download failure.  Please try an alternate Internet connection to download the software?  Are you on a managed network or do you manage the network yourself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I manage the network for myself

Talking with yours collegues in chat, we have circumscribed the problem to the language...but they were not able to give me a solution...I've bought the licence for the English version of the Adobe Creative Cloud but the Operating System language is Italian...I've read the Thread above but I cant switch the language inside the Creative Cloud Desktop because I'm not able to install it and then to open it and I'm fine with the English...this seems to be a bug of the software

Please let me know how can I solve the problem. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First step is to try a different Internet connection which will allow a stable download of the Creative Cloud application.  There are other steps which you can try but first do you have any other Adobe Creative software installed on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thank sfor your support

My connection is stable and yes I already have several CS6 software installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok well the A12E6 error is a download error.  So the stability of your current network connection is still a factor.  Try a wired connection if you are using Wireless for example.

Please try the following steps:

1. Rename the Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder to OOBE_old
  2. Download the Creative Cloud application from https://creative.adobe.com/
  3. Reinstall the Creative Cloud application

If you continue to receive the A12E6 error then please try a wired connection as suggested or an alternate source for your Internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rename the folder didnt work...please consider that the A12E6 error occured only one time over several attempts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what other error messages do you receive? 

Due to the length of this discussion already it might be best for you to work directly with our support team at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013 Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey its easy

First Go To Pc:>And Watch yout pc information:> than restart the computer do F11 Recovery PC You have a problems in your pc :- good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines