• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has Anyone sequenced RoboHelp v10 with Appv 5?

Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a license error 213:19 after sequencing RobHelp HTML v 10. .  On first launch I get the 213:19 error. I try again and it comes up and I can register it. It seem to create a file in the user profile area.  ( This is using PVS images ).. The other issue is it appears to do something on the server as well, since the server is in read only mode, we reboot it and have to go through the same steps above.  Any idea what Adobe is doing or looking for on the server.. Going through procmon now to see if I can tell.. but so far no luck?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Perhaps it would help if you advised what you mean by "sequencing" and telling us what in the world Appv 5 is?

Is this happening with source files or output files?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume this (google and wikipedia know everything 😞

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_App-V

"Microsoft Application Virtualization (MS App-V) platform allows applications to be deployed ("streamed") in real-time to any client from a virtual application server. It removes the need for traditional local installation of the applications, although a standalone deployment method is also supported.

MS App-V thus allows centralized installation and management of deployed applications. It supports policy based access control; administrators can define and restrict access to the applications by certain users by defining policies governing the usage. App-V can require that applications not be run 'cached' from workstations, or require that 'cached' App-V applications routinely update license information from the App-V server, enforcing license compliance."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Effectively Citrix. Not a supported Rh platform.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp