• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe FrameMaker has stopped working

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I update a book, I receive the error message "Adobe FrameMaker 11 has stopped working" and the program closes.

Details are as follows:

FrameMaker Version: 11.0.1.382

I have the following extras installed: Microtype TimeSavers, Book Page Count Plug-in, Elmsoft FrameScript, and Enhanced Toolbar.

The problem occurs when I try to update the book with half or all of the files closed. They all have to be closed in order for the Book Page Count plug-in to work properly (www.frameexpert.com/plugins).

The book updates just fine when more than half or all of the files are open. Please note that this happens only when I update a book that uses the Book Page Count plug-in.

Please help!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is a hard error message from FM, then I suspect something is damaged. Try updating the book with all files open & all warnings turned on. If that turns up nothing to fix; then try making a new book and adding files to it 1 by 1, testing the closed updating as you go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines