• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 Computer limit for CS6

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am enrolled at Academy of Art university and received a student version of CS6 for my classes.  I know there is a limit saying you can install the program on up to 2 computers.  I first installed the program on my compaq laptop.  Then I realized I needed a better processor to run certain programs so I wiped the hard drive and sold the computer to buy a new laptop.  I installed CS6 on the second laptop.  Worked great.  I recently bought a desktop computer and installed CS6 on there as well.  Now I get the message about the 2 computer limit.  I understand that the program has been installed on 3 different computers.  How can I eliminate the 1st computer I installed the program on then sold?  I have no way to get the computer seeing as its no longer in my possession.  I have to have these programs for school.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Contact support to reset activations and in the future make friends with Help --> Deactivate.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support to reset activations and in the future make friends with Help --> Deactivate.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2013 Jun 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robandgee,

Sorry I cant help you with your issue but you may be able to help with mine. I am in a simular situation, I downloaded onto my IMac and now need to know how I go about re-downloading to a new Laptop. Can I ask if you purchased a disc or a download from the Adobe Site ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fintan for information on how to download Adobe software please see http://forums.adobe.com/message/5418120#5418120.  Also if you have purchased the software from Adobe and choose the download option then it will be available under your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines