Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my flash player keeps telling me that it has crashed what do i do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Please see the following FAQ for troubleshooting steps with Firefox and Flash Player 11.3

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Depending on your situation, you might be best off rolling back to a previous version of Flash Player until we can resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Installing Flash Player

You need to remove Flash Player and re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before going through the uninstall/install, what operating system and browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

firefox and windows7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the following FAQ for troubleshooting steps with Firefox and Flash Player 11.3

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Depending on your situation, you might be best off rolling back to a previous version of Flash Player until we can resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cleaned my adobe flash and went back 2 the last one i had...if you fix the problem with firefox could you let me know PLEASE and THANK YOU!!! i just bought this computer just a year ago brand new so i know its not an old one...i dont download anyhing but pics because im just an older person that only plays my games on facebook all night....THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried that and it still does the samething

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2012 Jun 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're lucky you get that far. I'm having the same issue...I updated my Flash Player to play Sims Social (it told me I needed to update, and checking hte website proved I was not fully up-to-date). So I updated, and after having my browser open on a page with flash crashes the ENTIRE browser in under 30 seconds. Even in safe-mode. Had to revert to an older version. Seems like every other update is total fail for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK i am also having problems with my flash player it keeps on crashing and i have no idea why i went through the event logs no clue what is happeining can some help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines