• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud PC Frustrations

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question: Why won't the creative cloud desktop work on my pc the way it is supposed to? I'm having the following recurring issues:

1. The Home page tap on the desktop application will not populate with 'home' type data or interface.

2. I have recieved notifications for updates to adobe software but cannot update my software due to a download error, wherein I get a dialog box telling me to contact support, which I'm loathe to do again as I've spent roughly 5.5 hours this week dealing with stuff though adobe cc instant messenger help. (error code 49)

3. I am not able to update or see the cc apps on the cc desktop application, it only allows me to see/download cs6 not the cc addition... if I'm paying for cc why am I not able to access cc?

/end craziness, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My appologies if I sound a little whiny, I just re-read the initial message. >.<

I'm just very frustrated with technology this weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Phi.dole are you on a managed network?  If not then you may want to start with Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.  It sounds like many of your difficulties are due to network configuration errors which are preventing your computer from contacting the Adobe servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines