• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install goof - now I want Solr installed

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've installed ColdFusion10 on a development and QA server using the ColdFusion_10_WWEJ_linux64.bin package.  Today we installed CF10 on a production server using the same package but removed the option to install Solr Services during the install (goof). 

My dilemmas are that I'd like all these servers configurations to be identical and we spent quite a bit of time locking down the Production installations (so I don't want to reinstall, unless I must). 

What I've tried so far --   rerun the bin package and try to just install the Solr war file it wants to create a new directory /opt/cfsolrservice, where if it is included with the regular install it does not create a separate Solr directory

I read http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/10.0/Installing/WSe9cbe5cf462523a0-250dbb5c121b00d9395-8000.h... that suggests using just the Solr package ColdFusion_10_Jetty_Solr_linux64.bin might do the trick.  I am having trouble locating our physical copy of Cold Fusion 10 and I don't see a way to download just that package.

If anyone has any helpful suggestions, I would be very grateful.  Else, I'll work on re-installing correctly and then re-doing the lockdown.

Thanks so very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: https://www.adobe.com/support/coldfusion/downloads.html then look for "Apache SOLR Standalone Installer for ColdFusion 10" they are all listed for download on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank so much Peter.  I'd aleady re-installed so I didn't have a chance to check this out.  Thanks anyhow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation