• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get all attributes set in Skin Editor to show up in generated output?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of the modifications I have made in Skin Editor show on the project. The buttons in the Main Toolbar, however, appear to be set by the items I checked in WebHelp Settings, not the buttons I selected in the Skin Navigation section.

Also, breadcrumbs in topicis don't show up unless I select them in WebHelp Settings. However, the style is goverened by the Hyperlink style I set in Styles for Formatting.

Would appreciate any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The skin editor is where you create all the buttons you may want across all the outputs you create. Some users will create variants of the webhelp.

The webhelp settings are where you select the buttons you want in a particular layout.

What you are seeing is the correct behaviour.

How would breadcrumbs show up unless you either set them in a master page or in the webhelp settings? In the webhelp settings you can define their appearance.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp