• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message - installer is damaged

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error message reads: The application couldnot be installed becasue installer is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

WHAT DO I DO? i AM TOTALLY LOST!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martjenn123,

Please tell us which software are you trying to install? Which OS do you have? Are you donwloading through the Creative cloud?

Thanks

Kapil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to install Adobe XI trial version on my HP laptop which runs

on Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

martjenn123,

We are sorry for the trouble that this may have caused . Can you please confirm how were you installing the product on the machine ? Through a DVD or through Download ? If download , can you please share the name of the website from where you were downloading the product ?

On the other hand , you can please download Application Manager and from within the Application manager download Acrobat XI Pro. This would be a trial version for 30 days for you .

Link for Application Manager : http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download 30 day trial online via

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=acrobat_pro&loc=us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

martjenn123,,

I have just tried downloading and installing from the link mentioned above and it seems to work fine for me . The error message that you were getting might be because of some Anti-Virus installed on the computer or permissions on the mentioned user Accounts .

Kindly try the link that I provided us earlier and let us know if that was able to get the product installed on your machine or not ?

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue as: I have tried to install the demo version of Acrobat XI Pro but it reports that the installer is broken.

Realising I had not yet installed Creative Cloud or created an Adobe Account, I undertook these somewhat convoluted steps and still found that the installer reports as broken.

Using the Adobe Application Manager I'm looking for Acrobat, but it's not in the list anywhere.

Based on our experience with the demo we may wish to purchase the product or sign up to one of the monthly options but right now our experience is not a good one.

Can you help us get the demo installed and perhaps restore our faith in Adobe?

Thanks,

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2014 Aug 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this problem too.  After installing the Application Manager as Kartikay_Sharma said, you must open the program.  Then the application manager gives you a link to download the Adobe XI pro trial.  It is installing on my PC right now.

Hope this helps,

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines