• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install a 2nd copy of Acrobat XI Standand?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only see a trial version of Acrobat XI Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

I think you will have to check with Dell; the license may only be valid for the one computer it was purchased with.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install the trial version.  You can use your serial number from the original installation to activate it to full use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there is no trial version of Acrobat XI Standard, just Acrobat XI Pro.  At least I could not find one.  I did download the Pro version, and entered my serial number, but the installation screen said it was not a valid number ... and I just purchased/downloaded the Standard version less than a month ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you obtain the first Acrobat XI Standard installer?  Can't you use that copy to install on the second computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question Pat.  I purchased the XI Standard as an add-on when I purchased a new Dell laptop.  When I went to install the S/W, Dell tossed me over to the Adobe website, where I had to create a profile, and only gave me the option to install the S/W.  I had no option to download, and then install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you will have to check with Dell; the license may only be valid for the one computer it was purchased with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines