• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installer wont initialise

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Photoshop CS6 trial but installer won't initialise, cleaned old CS5 from system still no go. Running windows XP service pack 3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2013 Jul 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi grumpy chook,

You can restart the computer and then try to install it again.

If it still gives the same error then start the computer in safe mode with networking and then install the program.

To start the computer in safe mode with networking click on the link below and follow the steps

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/boot_failsafe.mspx?mf...

Thanks

Kapil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried installing in safe mode but installer still would not initialise. Tried reinstalling my old CS5 which was working fine but I took it off to try CS6 but it came up with the same error. Adobe support advisor carn't find any errors. Thanks for any help, would be much appretiated.

Denis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please PM me your contact details so that I can contact you then troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks

Kapil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Denis Pellatt

pellatt@uplink

+61404466277

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines