• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I uninstall application from Creative Cloud ?

Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I chose to install Photoshop CS6 from Creative Cloud yesterday, but I got some errors. This morning, I try to reopen Creative cloud and it gives me information "up to date" for Photoshop CS6 application, but this application is not in my application folder. Il would like to uninstall Photoshop CS6 from creative Cloud application and reinstall it but I don't know how to do that !

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 25, 2013 Jul 25, 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Please try to follow the steps mentioned in http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html and that should resolve the problem.

Thanks!

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please utilize the uninstaller located in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers/.  Once the software is removed you can follow the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4396277#4396277?tstart=0 to reinstall the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2013 Jul 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but me i want to just uninstall only the app in my creative cloud, because i dowloaded it and it was lagging, so i tried to uninstall creative cloud and install it again, but when i did it, when i openned my creative cloud after it, the app was still there (still installed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happen to me.

Terrible bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the exact same issue - i got the 30days 3 triel. down loaded photoshop CC - then due to my laptop messing up i had to remove it - but in the app sectin of creative cloud its still classed as installed. . even though it's not. . now i cant reinstall it as all it says is update

and i have done every thing in all the link people have provided, removed the OOBE files,And doing the aplicatin remover dose nothing. but the app is still their and i am unable to use photosho cc.

worst thing ever why is their no uninstall/reinstall right on the creatice Cloude desktop app?

Shaun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ShaunM if you have completed the steps in the document offered by Ankit then please contact our support team to work with them directly.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2013 Jul 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy,

Please try to follow the steps mentioned in http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html and that should resolve the problem.

Thanks!

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem and the "chat"  is currently not working any other options to try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines