• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

epub creation via FM 11

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to be producing an epub edition of one of my company's documents.  A test document (ToC & two chapters of lipsem)  was converted via FrameMaker fairly successfully. It even created a Table of Contents, but placed it at the end of the ebook. 

Does anyone know how to get FM to put the ToC at the beginning of the epub?  Or did I inadvertently get it to create an index instead?

Thanks,

Justin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2013 Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you set the Properties of your book file to use the FM TOC, and then set the EPUB SSL to use that same TOC?

I also see the TOC in the back, but have one recognized by Adobe Digital Editions and my iBooks reader on iPad.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, Matt. Where do I set those properties?

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To process the FM TOC, right-click on the book file in Rh, and look at the Properties. Once updated, the TOC will be available in the ePub single source layout settings.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines