• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash CC - Drawing Tablets slow response

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this new version of flash, When I drew quick strokes with a curve they convert into a single line as seen below.

Drawingdraw.png

I have tried a reset with having no other programs open and setting the priority higher.

It's a cintiq13HD and I didnt have this problem with CS6.

The things on the stage are meant to be circles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2013 Aug 19, 2013

The update that contains fix for this bug is now available.

Please refer to the release notes for details on bugs fixed.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/release-note/release-notes-flash-pro-cc.html#Flash%20Professional%20CC%20Update%201%20%2813.0.1%29

-Sujai

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 143 Replies 143
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using pencil tool, please set the mode to smooth or ink mode which is at the bottom of the toolbar.By default it is set to straighten mode.If the problem still exists please revert back with the exact repro steps.Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://25.media.tumblr.com/98b33134be52725ac8459b75f9741e38/tumblr_mooavhvUTg1qk8bc7o1_500.png

i got the same thing going on, it's really frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my wacom tablet. I even tried reinstalling the entire program but it didn't fix anything. I hope someone figures out how to fix this soon.

Solved it (at least for me)

It seems that I figured out one way to solve the issue. I switched my tablet to mouse mode and now I can draw without the line, but now I need to draw on mouse mode which is kinda bad on my tablet. I hope this issue gets fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide us with the exact repro steps so that can we track it better .Also let us what is the:

1)Preference set for drawing

2)Tool used for drawing(brush,pencil etc)

3)If it is Pencil,what is the mode and if it is brush ,is pressure and tilt enabled

4)What are the setting of the tablet (ex:mapping etc)

It would be great if you could give the details and repro steps aso that we will be able to reproduce at our end and fix the issue.

-Sangeeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just bugs up when your draw something, it started the second I drew my first line in the program. All my tools are at their default, 50 smoothing, this bug is present in all drawing tools; the brush, pencil, and even the lasso. The brush is affected in all modes, with pressure, no pressure, tilt, etc. The Pencil as well; in straight, smooth, ink, is bugged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the video we understand there is some issue which we are not able to reproduce.But can you please delete your preferences, relaunch your application and with brush tool set the smoothing value  to a little high say 60+ and see if the issue still happens. In addition could you also check if the tablet drivers are properly installed.Meanwhile, we will try to reproduce the issue and tackle it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates about what to do? I've had the same issue and have tried all that you've suggested. Nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version and type of tablet are you using?? What is driver version?? what  are the settings of the tablet and pen.???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Wacom Intuos 4 updated to the latest driver too. Using Flash CC on all default settings. However, my issue is with both the brush tool as well and not just the pencil tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

All of my tools are on default, and I am using a Wacom Intuos 5 tablet and my driver is updated to the lastest driver that was released on march.

My conclusion is that there is a problem with flash's connection with the wacom drivers.

If you notice, you can try using your pen to long-click on the Flash's workspace, and a blank circle will appear, not such as he previous versions of Flash.

Flash's driver recocnizer might be corrputed, for example, a coupl,e of comments above me complained about not having tlit and pressure working, even tho I got it working exellent except the annoying issue with the lining lag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were able to reproduce the issue with pencil tool when set to smooth mode. We will try resolve the issue asap. Thank you for your patience.

-Sangeeta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  Flash CC, Windows 7, Wacom Bamboo with the latest drivers (contacted Wacom and they told me to uninstall and reinstall drivers).  This didn't fix the issue.  Also, it took a few tries (going from pencil to paintbrush) for the options for pressure sensitive buttons to display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's support abandoned us,

No hope is left for the CC users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really frustrating,

I noticed this issue as soon as i installed Flash CC.

I have now reverted to using CS6 but the keyboard shorcuts have never properly worked in that version!

I am now stuck with two versions of this program that both hinder my productivity.

NOTE: This issue is with the BRUSH tool, and pen tool for me. I don't see how they can repro the pen issue and it be fine for brush.

Also, i disabled all pen/touch setting in windows to ensure it wasn't interferring but still had the same issue.

cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'mon why hasn't this been fixed yet, the only reason I bought CC was for flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it feels worse because this is the only version of Flash that was worth upgrading to in 4 years. This one is legitimately faster and more stable. But of course the main tool I use is busted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sweet, a new update! after the many complains, adobe finally cared about us!

The finally, which we all were waiting for, has finally fixed the....alright, maybe they will fix the bug next year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, How dissapointing got excited when I saw it.. This seems like a priority to fix above other things..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've identified the cause of the issue and are working on a fix. In the meantime, you could use a workaround by disabling the "Flicks" and "Press and hold" gesture features in Windows. To do so, follow the stpes described below:

Open Control Panel > Pen and Touch.

1. To disable the "Pen and hold" pen action:

a. Under Pen Options, select the "Press and hold" action.

b. Click on Settings.

c. In the Press and Hold Settings dialog, ensure the "Enable press and hold for right-clicking" is unchecked.

d. Click OK to dismiss the Press and Hold Settings dialog.

2.jpg

2. To disable "Flicks"

a. Go to the Flicks panel on the Pen and Touch settings dialog.

b. Ensure the "Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily" is unchecked.

3.png

Please let us know if this workaround resolves the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the issue continues to appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. I've observed that the Flicks setting in the "Pen and Touch" dialog sometimes unexpectedly re-enables itself. Could you double-check and ensure that Flicks is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done it even before and it didnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not help. Would there be an update soon where the issue is resolved? The issue is holding me up from using Flash Waiting to start drawing again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines