• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem trying to Download Photoshop Trial

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i clic the button to download Photoshop Trial i receive a message saying that it must be downloaded in a computer. I am doing it on my computer (Dell Inspiron one2310 windows 7 Home Premium). I've seen in Internet someone that said the same from an aslo touchscreen computer, this case an HP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2013 Jul 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried with safari and the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2013 Jul 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same problem - i just spent 2 hours trying to get tech help - they say they can't find a problem - i get 3 error messages after the program is 100% downloaded and then says it cannot finish the download. - the tech helpers can't help - they just send me back to the website.  i get this message -

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s)    ----------- Payload: PDF Settings CC 12.0.0.0 {60EFC785-D926-447D-A079-C83D51ACD7EC} -----------  ERROR: Error 2203.Database: C:\Windows\Installer\25c8122.ipi. Cannot open database file. System error -2147287035.  ERROR: Install MSI payload failed with error: 1603 - Fatal error during installation. MSI Error message: Error 2203.Database: C:\Windows\Installer\25c8122.ipi. Cannot open database file. System error -2147287035.  ERROR: Third party payload installer AdobePDFSettings12-mul.msi failed with exit code: 1603 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using a brand new windows 7 computer and having no similar problems with other programs.  I am investigating photoshop because my paintshop program that i have used for 20 years is not doing the job with my new computer.  I feel like the entire world is going to hell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to download Creative Cloud or Creative Suite?  Try this alternate download

CC: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html

CS6: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Make sure you follow the Very Important Instructions before proceeding to the actual download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still unable to download these programs. My computer just sits there and does nothing. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2013 Jul 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a problem dl'g, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  the most common error involves failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probandootra, what is the exact message you are getting? We don't detect whether you are downloading to "a computer" or a non-computer (whatever that may be... I don't think is it possible to download anything without the use of a computer).

Rgrstvr, you are not getting the same behavior as the person who has posted here. You have successfully downloaded the product, which is further than Probandootra has gotten. You are having trouble with the installation process that comes afterward. Please find another forum post that more closely matches the behaviour you are encountering or create a new post. Be sure to include the text from the error (you have three reported, but you did not tell us what they were).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a message from support_noreply@adobe.com saying that Photoshop does not support touch screen computers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop should work on a computer with a touchscreen monitor. Photoshop just treats it like a mouse click, it doesn't really see the difference. Please see: http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/support-touch-screens-photoshop-cs6.html

Do you mean a tablet by "touchscreen computer" (such as iPad)? If so, that would be true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines